RSNA 2013: Power of the Partnerships
For more than a decade, the global healthcare community has been engaged in sweeping transformation. To keep up with the rapid pace of change, healthcare leaders face a sizeable set of challenges that can’t be addressed by simply adding technology. Whether it is managing growing volumes of diverse datasets with better ability to compare current vs prior images or driving clinical collaboration with better data access and sharing; you need end-to-end solutions and services that integrate with your clinical workflow and reduce infrastructure management overheads.
Learn more about the Dell vision for healthcare, and how we connect people to the right technology and processes to create Information-driven healthcare.
Provide a foundation for clinical collaboration and empower caregivers to drive accountable care.
- Improve patient care decisions by providing timely access and a comprehensive view of a patient’s clinical and diagnostic results with Dell’s Unified Clinical Archive
- Empower the entire continuum of care with image enabled medical records and tools for image sharing and exchange
- Enable physician mobility and access to imaging data at point of care using the secure and easy to manage Dell Latitude Tablets. View video.
- Empower caregivers to provide results faster with Dell’s highest-performing and reliable Precision workstations
Deliver future-ready solutions and services to streamline imaging infrastructure, enhance security and control costs
- Manage the Big Data growth in medical imaging in a secure and cost-effective manner, using Dell’s cloud-enabled vendor-neutral Unified Clinical Archive. View video.
- Improve ROI of your EPIC application by hosting on an open standards based x86 platform. See how the Dell DRIVE solution for EPIC can help.
- Gain business agility with Dell’s secure and compliant Healthcare Cloud solutions
- Streamline on-premise medical data storage with Fluid FS architecture that scales linearly in performance and storage and is fully qualified with leading PACS applications
- Protect patient data throughout its lifecycle from the end user to the data center and through the network into the cloud using Dell’s connected security solutions.