Our customers tell us they know support for Windows XP is ending in 2014 and now is the time for migrating to Windows 7 or Windows 8. BUT:
- They’re not sure where to start.
- They need to complete the migration but are running behind schedule.
- Migration has been delayed due to unforeseen App Remediation issues.
- They don’t have a detailed inventory of software licenses and don’t know which apps are redundant.
- They’re not sure how to avoid spikes to the helpdesk once deployed.
- They’re not sure if their end-user hardware environment can support Windows 7.
If this sounds like your Windows XP migration project, Dell can help.
Join us and learn about Dell’s portfolio of services and software tools to help you migrate your OS — from Assessment & Application Inventory to Windows 7/8 application deployment. No matter where you are in your migration project.
Register now and learn:
- How we can help you asses the cost effectiveness of different paths off XP and choose the option that is right for you.
- Ways the tactical project of migrating off XP can fit into a larger optimization project.
- Why Dell is Microsoft’s U.S Windows Deployment Partner of the Year for the second year in a row.
On the path to Windows XP migration you don’t have to go it alone.
We look forward to seeing you!