The promises of virtualization are tempting: speed, flexibility, scalability, consolidation, and lower costs. But the reality is with these benefits bring greater complexity to managing workloads and infrastructure. While virtualization solves a lot of IT issues, it can also introduce new challenges – even after you have started on the journey!
Learn how an EFFECTIVE virtualization strategy is key to the next-generation data center at the Dell Virtualization Solutions Event.
By looking at virtualization as an objective-based, step-by-step journey, you will learn how to:
- Standardize, simplify and automate the data center you already own – applying best practices.
- Go beyond the rack, reduce maintenance by 50% — and sustain it.
- Determine whether virtual EUC is a good alternative for all or part of your organization.
- Private vs Public vs Hybrid cloud – applicable use cases.
- Disaster Recovery in the cloud – benefits and how to manage.
- Affordably start the transition to IT-as-a-Service.
- Streamline IT services delivery and quickly deploy resources via governed self-service.
- Leverage cloud efficiencies where they make sense.