Advances in medical imaging have vastly improved our ability to look deep within the human body and improve our understanding of injury and disease.
To fully realize the potential of medical imaging, the digital imaging data needs to be stored, analyzed, and shared in a secure manner and presented in a meaningful way to caregivers at the point of care.
Visit us at RSNA 2012 to see the latest end-to-end solutions for medical imaging from Dell. Solutions that enable you to unlock information trapped in proprietary applications and empower caregivers to easily access and securely share patient imaging information. Dell delivers open, flexible, reliable and secure technology solutions that create information-driven healthcare.
Dell Healthcare and Life Sciences recognized by Frost & Sullivan as their 2012 North American Enterprise Imaging Informatics Company of the Year.
Visit the Dell Booth #8908 (Hall B, North Building) to see solutions for medical imaging from Dell:
- Dell’s Unified Clinical Archive (with solution demonstrations)
- A vendor-neutral archive with On-Premises and Hybrid Cloud based storage options
- Multiple clinical and diagnostic viewers
- Secure Disaster Recovery strategy under a utility pricing model
- Backend vendor-neutral cloud archive for leading PACS
- Dell’s Precision™ Workstations are suited to the specific needs of medical imaging. They provide the power, expandability and certification required by PACS systems. Learn More.”
- Performance optimized for advanced visualization
- Certified with leading medical displays
- Mobility solutions that helps provide patient information at point of care and supports your BYOD strategy
- End-to-end services for consulting, implementation and managed security services
- White boarding sessions and TCO discussions with the Dell Imaging Specialists
Schedule a visit to the Dell Booth and meet with Dell’s Imaging Specialists by clicking here.
To know more about Unified Clinical Archive also visit: www.dell.com/UnifiedClinicalArchive