Join us for a complimentary movie screening of Thor: The Dark World and see how Changing the Economics of Storage can help your business.
There has been an enormous shift in the economics of flash storage. If you’ve ever considered SSD as a way to increase performance for SAP, Oracle, SQL, or big data analytics but faced some serious sticker shock—the time to take another look is now.
Dell has taken a first-of-its-kind approach to flash storage. This approach lets us deliver flash at a cost per GB that’s comparable to traditional spinning disk storage.
Want to know what that kind of savings this could mean for your IT team?
- New revenue streams through reduction in latency and increase in IOPS
- Quicker business insights
- Faster user access
- Better customer experience
Increase operational efficiency
- Minimized datacenter footprint
- Lower power consumption
- Lower cost of software licenses
- Simplified management