The Annual HIMSS Conference & Exhibition provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn and experience the latest in healthcare IT. This year’s event, HIMSS13, will take place March 3-7 at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans. Dell is proud to be a Diamond-level HIMSS sponsor, reflecting our longstanding commitment to the creation of an information-driven healthcare system.
Visit Dell booth #4427 in Hall F at HIMSS13 to explore how we can help you push the boundaries of innovation and patient care. Our healthcare experts will be available for whiteboarding sessions and demonstrations of how our end-to-end healthcare solutions and services enable you to:
- Build future-ready IT platforms that scale and adapt to change
- Unlock, protect and share vital patient information
- Empower caregivers to transform how care is delivered
- Unleash innovation to enhance the efficiency and quality of care
Come to Dell booth #4427 in Hall F and see how organizations do more with information-driven healthcare solutions and services from Dell including:
- Unified Clinical Archive, our medical image management and archival solutionwhich securely manages over 5.6 billion images across more than 800 clinical sites in a cloud-enabled vendor-neutral image archive.
- Mobile Clinical Computing, our desktop virtualization and identity access management solution, designed to enhance clinical productivity and health information security
- Industry leading information security solutions that protect patient data against current and emerging threats while maintaining accessibility for caregivers.
- Consulting services that enable successful EMR adoption at every stage of deployment by matching technology and process with clinical and cultural needs for organizations of all sizes.
- Managed and IT outsourcing services that help maximize your information technology investments and support your business more fully and effectively
- Application management services to enable a better balance cost and complexity of your IT strategy and ensure you’re getting the best return on your application investment
- High-performance computing and secure cloud technology that increased gene sequencing and analysis capacity by 1,200% and improved collaboration among a global team working on a clinical trial for pediatric cancer.
- Our new touch-enabled tablets and convertibles, which deliver seamless, secure access to critical patient data when and where you need it the most.
- DRIVE (Dell, Red Hat, Intel, VMware on Epic ), the first fully supported EPIC solution running on x86 servers and Linux OS, making it the most economical and easy-to-support alternative to UNIX for EPIC customers.
To learn more about Dell’s end-to-end healthcare solutions and services visit dell.com/healthcare.
Other Opportunities to Join Dell at HIMSS13
Interoperability Showcase – La Nouvelle Ballroom, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
See how Dell’s medical image archival solution, Unified Clinical Archive, integrates with clinical applications, and supports data sharing and workflow for coordinated care. The solution adheres to the “Integrating the Healthcare Enterprise” (IHE) industry standard to promote interoperability between Healthcare IT systems.
HIMSS Career Services Center – River Gate Room, Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
Dell Talent Acquisition team members will be available at the Career Services Center to discuss healthcare career opportunities at Dell. Monday, March 4 – Wednesday, March 6th, 9am – 5pm.
Fred Lewis, Global Director of Dell Healthcare Consulting, will conduct a session on “How to Get Started in Healthcare Consulting” on Tuesday, March 5th at 11am. Learn more.
HIMSS Career Services Institute –Blaine Kern Ballroom, Marriott Convention Center
Dell is sponsoring “Is Your Personal Brand Connected…or Unplugged?”, led by international image and business etiquette consultant Peggy M. Parks, on Tuesday, March 5th from 10am-5pm in the Blaine Kern Ballroom at the Marriott Convention Center. Register here.