If you’ve ever considered SSD as a way to increase performance for SAP, Oracle, SQL, or big data analytics but faced some serious sticker shock—the time to take another look is now.
Come join Dell and Fusion-io for an all-day outing of golf. During this exclusive event you will learn how Dell can help you redefine the economics of storage to help your business, and how Fusion’s ION Data Accelerator (ION) software can transform a Dell PowerEdge R720 with Dell’s Fusion ioDrives into a highly available shared storage appliance that delivers industry-leading IOPS, bandwidth, and latency to enable application acceleration.
Storage engineered with intelligence to provide the performance of flash at the price of disk.
Dell has taken an industry-changing approach to flash as the first in its class to tier data granularly across traditional rotating drives*, multiple types of flash and read-optimized SSDs, reducing costs by up to 80% as compared to other flash-optimized solutions, and Fusion’s integrated solution approach allows you to add ultra-fast PCIe Flash to your infrastructure, while still leveraging the high end storage features of Dell’s Compellent and EqualLogic platforms like Snapshots, Deduplication and Thin Provisioning.
Want to know what that kind of savings this could mean for your IT team?
- Boost performance for enterprise applications, such as Oracle, SQL and Meditech.
- Accelerate VDI, OLTP (SAP, Oracle, SQL), and Big Data and other I/O-intensive workloads.
- Improve throughput and latency for virtual desktop environments.
- Decrease data center power consumption and cooling requirements
- Help reduce rack space by up to 84% and reduce latency by up to 90%.*