Today a new technology known as Software-Defined Networking (SDN) promises to virtualize networks and bring the benefit of increased efficiency by dynamically integrating with applications and automatically provisioning based on real-time demands. Dell Networking has been a pioneer in developing and bringing new SDN technologies to the market that help modernize, transform, and optimize your networks.
Join Dell and Silver Peak for lunch and a presentation from technical experts to learn how you can:
- Use Dell Active Fabric Manager to automate network fabrics, reducing deployment time by up to 86%
- Use Active Fabric Solutions to deliver more agile, better performing networks with 77% less power, 70% less heat and 59% less space at 53% lower TCO costs than competitive solutions
- Accelerate virtual workload mobility between data centers
- Speed storage replication traffic by 5-20X to easily meet RPOs
- Access centralized files, email, and web apps from remote sites at LAN speeds
- Lower costs with virtualized and converged infrastructure