Dell KACE Backyard Boot Kamp
We want you to learn all the latest tricks and tips for using your KACE Appliance — even if you can’t attend our annual user conference. That’s why we’re bringing our popular training directly to you. Register today for three days of instruction that will refresh or enhance your skill set and empower you to save even more time and money with KACE.
KACE product training includes two days of K1000 and a third day of K2000 training. You’ll gain step-by-step guidance to help you with initial agent provisioning, software management, patch management, user roles, inventory, scripted installations, native imaging, and much more.
Don’t miss the fun and educational event that will enable you to:
- Extract maximum benefit from your KACE Appliance.
- Gain advice for using KACE in your environment — directly from the experts.
- Get to know your fellow users in the local KACE community.
- Minimize travel expenses and time away from the office.
Note: Boot Kamps are designed specifically for new users or those desiring a skills refresh. They are not intended for advanced KACE users, nor should they be considered a replacement for normal JumpStart new customer training.
- August 12 - 14, 2014
- 9:00am to 4:00pm AEST
- Level 2, Sydney, AU, Asia Pacific