You asked. We listened. KACE Boot Kamp training coming to a city near you!
Join us for the Backyard Boot Kamp in Boston, MA!
We understand that not all of our valued kustomers are able to travel to our annual User Konference, so last year we rolled out the first ever Backyard Boot Kamps, bringing the popular training directly to you! After an overwhelming number of registrations from the Backyard Boot Kamp last year, we are back in Boston in full force. Dive into your KACE Appliance features and capabilities, and learn directly from KACE training experts–right in your own backyard.
Backyard Boot Kamp allows you the opportunity to:
- Extract maximum benefit from your KACE Appliance by either refreshing or enhancing your skills
- Interact with KACE experts and ask questions pertaining to your issues
- Connect with your fellow users in the local KACE community, to learn best practices and establish on-going relationships
- Save on travel expense and minimize time away from the office
- This is a full day of KACE product training (one day for the K1000 and one for the K2000), and we will provide only practical, solutions-oriented information that can benefit you and your organization.
NOTE: Boot Kamps are designed specifically for new users or those desiring a skills refresh. They are not intended for advanced KACE users, nor should they be considered as a replacement for normal JumpStart new customer training.