Dell Enterprise Forum EMEA 2014
April 14 - 17, 2014 Frankfurt, Germany
Dell Enterprise Forum is the premier technical learning event for Dell enterprise customers and channel partners.The conference, held annually in the US and Europe, offers an intensive, interactive learning experience across the data center—from servers and storage to networking and converged solutions.
Attendees learn directly from the engineers, architects and other experts who design and develop Dell enterprise solutions. Plus, they get open access to these experts and our executive thought leaders throughout the event.
Customers learn how to optimize their Dell data center technologies, preparing for the future while accelerating business results today. Channel partners discover new ways to grow their business with Dell.
- 60+ technical breakout sessions
- 3 executive keynote sessions
- 4 technology super sessions
- 6 product roadmap sessions
- 18 hours of hands-on labs
- 16 hours of optional training
- Engineer-led product demos
- Learn directly from the experts
- Get technical with our engineers
- Whiteboard with our architects
- Discuss strategy with our executives
- Share best practices with other users
- Ask specialists about your environment
- See exclusive road-map content