By now, most IT staff pros understand the importance of updating client operating systems before Microsoft ends XP support. While partial migrations have taken place in some cases, specific application needs impede the move away from XP. Learn from an expert ways to mitigate application concerns while leveraging practical solutions to take the headache out of application readiness. Join this webcast for more information on the full transition to a modern client OS.
Join us for a detailed, interactive webcast to hear expert advice on how to address application issues in your OS migration. You’ll learn about:
- Practical solutions that take the headache out of application readiness
- Options for identifying and automatically resolving application compatibility issues
- Ways to cut application migration time in half as compared to manual processes
- How end-to-end migration services can facilitate the transition to Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC environments
- Software and services options that reduce migration costs by up to 50 percent
Register today to secure your place in this timely exploration of ways to solve application-related migration challenges. Please forward this message to your peers as well.