IT Consumerization has arrived, and with this trend comes a fundamental change in how we think about work and the role of IT. Consumerization of IT includes the ability to work any time, from any location, using any device, which brings business agility and potential for increases in productivity. However, for the CIO and IT departments, IT Consumerization means rethinking how best to equip and support the end user, to protect data security from the data center to the device, and how to maintain
Join Dell for this live, interactive and informative webcast to learn about:
- What is application virtualization?
- How is it different from desktop virtualization?
- Benefits of application virtualization
- Use cases for success
- Questions to ask about applicability in your environment
- Technologies associated with application virtualization