Every enterprise wants to implement the latest and greatest technology for efficiency and competitive advantage, whether that’s virtualization, private clouds, a big data infrastructure or the like. Yet each of these newer technology arrivals stresses the traditional network, changing the traditional traffic flow and, potentially causing slowdowns and bottlenecks.
Join us for an in-depth discussion of the challenges — and the opportunities — of addressing the networking needs to meet the demands of the business today and lay the grounding for whatever comes next.
- How virtualization affects bandwidth requirements for growth
- When and why to consider migrating from 1G to 10G
- How open standards ensure that you can pay as you grow, rather than invest upfront
- Strategies and solutions for simplifying complex networks
- Why 10G and beyond is important to your storage strategy
- How to conduct regular network assessments to make sure the network handles today’s data and tomorrow’s growth
- Understand storage technologies that optimize your networking strategy
- Why you should consider your storage needs in building your network