Join us for an interactive discussion of just what kind of cloud is right for your organization and how to develop a sensible approach to achieving it. You’ll learn:
- Why cloud computing should be viewed as an organizational strategy, not a technology
- How to develop a cloud strategy that is a business enabler, tied to organizational goals
- How to leverage your existing tech investments and resources in your cloud strategy
- The benefits of a hybrid cloud strategy that balances an organization’s requirements against cost, flexibility and risk.
- Why integrated connectivity between private and public cloud is critical to alleviate the stress of peak, seasonal or cyclical capacity demands