If you’re looking for InSite One at RSNA, look to Dell’s Unified Clinical Archive. InSite One is newly named the Dell Cloud Clinical Archive in this solution
The RSNA annual meeting is the world’s premier scientific and educational forum in radiology. Exhibiting at RSNA 2011 brings you face-to-face with more radiology and medical imaging professionals than any other venue. RSNA 2011
Dell is among the leading providers of IT services to the healthcare industry offering providers, payers and pharmaceutical companies with leading clinical, business and technology solutions that extend from the point of care to the data center. The company’s scale ranges from the largest healthcare systems in the world to the smallest physician practices.
Dell’s integrated technology and consulting solutions help hospitals maximize efficiency and reimbursement; achieve clinical excellence and create communities of practice to more efficiently deliver quality patient care.
Come to RSNA 2011 and Celebrate the Image! Visit the Dell Booth #8713 (Hall B, North Building) to learn about Dell’s Unified Clinical Archive.
Dell’s Unified Clinical Archive (UCA) is a complete end-to-end solution for medical imaging data archiving from a single standards-based source and addresses the following pain points:
- Switching PACS- the last migration you will ever need is to Dell’s UCA
- Running out of storage capacity
- Adding departments and new modalities
- Need for sharing patient’s data throughout the continuum of care
Dell’s Unified Clinical Archive: Let Dell manage your medical image archive saving you both time and money. Dell provides you with world class healthcare technology, services, and expertise. This all-in-one solution is open, capable, and affordable delivering a consolidated and application neutral storage platform that can be scaled across multiple clinical departments. The solution is flexible and can be uniquely customized to your requirements. This robust solution set includes:
- Dell Clinical Data Management: This is the software layer that consolidates medical images and other unstructured content from multiple sources and creates a standards-based, vendor- neutral data repository.
- Clinical Archive On Premise: Provides a reliable and validated hardware platform that is specifically designed for policy-driven retention, replication and distribution.
- Clinical Collaboration Portal: Facilitates Web Access and distribution of clinical data across the medical enterprise. This solution delivers image enablement of EMRs and facilitates sharing of medical imaging data through the continuum of care as well as an Health Information Exchange.
- Cloud Clinical Archive: Now with InSite One cloud-based, long-term archive platform this highly adopted solution delivers a fully managed enterprise archive that vastly simplifies your IT infrastructure. This standards-based turnkey solution provides increased availability, business continuity and disaster recovery, while at the same time reducing the total cost of ownership for medical image archiving.
For your personal demonstration of Dell’s Unified Clinical Archive Solution, click here.
View this webinar to learn how, “Radiology Can Benefit from an Enterprise Storage Management System”: http://content.dell.com/us/en/healthcare/d/videos~en/Documents~radiology-benefits-enterprise-storage-management-solution.aspx.aspx